Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sheila’s sexy! But am I, asks Katrina Kaif

Bollywood hottie Katrina Kaif’s successful run at the box office doesn’t leave much to be desired. Probably that’s also why this ‘Sheila’ won’t be asking much from Santa to fill her stocking with this Christmas. “It’s already brimming with so many blessings and love that I’ve been getting from my well-wishers and fans, that I feel I’d be greedy if I ask for anything more,” says Katrina, adding, “But if I did have to ask for something, I’d hope for peace and happiness.” And more hits? “Hopefully, the blessings will ensure that I never run out of them,” she laughs.

The actor’s currently in a super-busy mode and even Christmas won’t see her slow down. “Oh, I’ll miss celebrating Christmas with my family, as I’ll be shooting for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan on X’mas. But it’s okay, I guess,” she says.

Happy that the year’s ending on a happy note for the star, she’s happier that the coming year’s promising to be equally interesting. Does that include hot numbers a la her sizzling act in Farah Khan’s soon-to-release film? “No, no, nothing on for now. Only Farah could’ve made me do that!” she’s quick to reply.

Never mind that the song’s earned her the sexy tag, Katrina reveals that it’s not something that motivates her choice of roles or films. “Being sexy is not something that I think about, it was just a role I was required to do and I am glad I could pull it off. So, Sheila’s sexy? Yes. Katrina’s sexy? I don’t know!” she says modestly about her oomphlicious avatar that’s raised the sensuality bar in Bollywood by several notches.

“What I do know however is that I’m not going to do roles or songs just to keep up that image,” she adds, insisting that she’s still as keen to do challenging roles like she did in Rajneeti. “If my role requires me to be sexy, then I’d do my best to look the part, but I don’t mind taking a complete U-turn and doing something absolutely non-sexy either.”

And while the actor’s up for experimental roles, she’s not so keen to experiment as far as her dating scene is concerned. “I’m not averse to marriage or kids, but it’s not even on my mind right now.” And what about love? “Well, I’m not thinking about that either and definitely won’t talk about it,” she smiles, returning to the comfort of her by-now famous stance, when it comes to the matters of the heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
more...

in reference to: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sheila-s-sexy-but-am-i-asks-katrina-kaif_1484101 (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment