Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Katrina cares more for Farah than Salman

Actress Katrina Kaif has impressed one and all with her latest item number 'Sheila Ki Jawaani', and the girl seems to be forever indebted to Farah Khan for she recently promised that all the money she earned by performing on the chakaas number, she would give a certain percentage of it to Tees Maar Khan director and choreographer, Farah Khan !

However, Farah proved to have a more magnanimous heart and inturn said that whatever money Katrina gave to her, she would pass on to Salman Khan's 'Being Human' foundation! Now with a noble thought like that, we're more than happy that 'Sheila' is such a huge hit!

Katrina confirmed, "Yes, I've promised that I'd give a certain percentage of the sum I earn performing on 'Sheila' to Farah. I'm grateful for the opportunity she gave me. She has portrayed me well, she taught me how to dance, so it's only right!" Farah, too, said, "I hope Katrina lives up to her promise, if she does, I'd give all the money she gives me to Salman Khan's 'Being Human' foundation. If good is happening to us, it's important that we do good for others as well."

And our dear Sallu is only smiling as Farah Khan practises 'being human'.

Read more: Katrina cares more for Farah than Salman - The Times of India .
.
.
.
.
.
for more...

in reference to: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Katrina-cares-more-for-Farah-than-Salman/articleshow/7139957.cms (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment